To enrol for a course starting in Spring 2017:
We have many courses starting over the next few weeks. To enrol you will need to come in Vernon Community College to have an assessment (for some courses). You can also phone us on 0115 9414967 or email email@example.com
Part-time courses for adults
Study a few hours a week to improve your skills and career prospects.
Employers – you can start your staff on apprenticeship training programmes in a wide range of job roles in spring/summer 2017.
– complete an initial assessment (not a test – no pass or fail)
– make an appointment for an interview with a subject specialistTo complete your enrolment, you will also need to bring
- Proof of identification (for example, passport, driving licence, birth certificate, or recently dated Home Office documents)
- Job Seeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Child’s Tax Credit (not Working Tax)
- Carer’s Allowance
- Housing or Council Tax Benefit
- Child Benefit
- Income Support
- Disability Allowance