Increase confidence and gain enjoyment whilst improving written English skills. Learn writing techniques for a variety of audiences and reasons in a relaxed and supportive environment.
This course will look at improving written English skills and is suitable for those who would like to improve their writing for creative and practical use. Working to individual levels and interests, students will be encouraged to advance their knowledge through a series of practical workshops.
Exercises will be included to improve critical reading skills and comprehension. This is a non-accredited course and will be taught in a relaxed and informal way, with an emphasis on encouraging confidence and enjoyment in the subject.
– No skills or experience needed
– This course is for beginners
– This course is suitable for beginners and improvers
What Will I Achieve?
- Plan a piece of writing.
- Write a description of a location or place.
- Complete a short piece of autobiographical writing.
- Proofread and edit a piece of your own writing.